What is it all about...
Marel is a global leader in transforming the way food is processed. We are in the business of transformation, innovation and inspiration. We provide software, machinery, systems and solutions that help food processors gain a competitive edge and make the most of cutting edge technology such as digitization, automation and robotics. As long as there are people on earth, Marel will be present because everyone need to eat, right?
Marel Vision and Values
In partnership with our customers we are transforming the way food is processed. Our vision is of a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably. Marel’s core values are: Unity, Innovation and Excellence.
Scope and Authority
Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration and improvement of the facilities as well as general maintenance of the facilities.
· Plan, schedule and coordinate general maintenance, repairs, modifications or construction projects for the property
· Contract making and communication with contractors for maintenance, security services and cleaning services as well as management and supervision with their services
· Cost estimation and oversee the procurement and disposal of housing equipment
· Inspect facilities and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance
· Responsible for facilities policies, processes and reporting, provide training where required
· Managing equipment and storage areas
· Supervision of the access and security system and make access cards for employees
· Advises on workspace solutions and installation of office furniture.
· Other incidental services as needed in connection with events or other activities within the company
Skills and Abilities
· Leadership skills
· Entrepreneurship, solution minded and flexibility
· Service minded and positive attitude
· Good communication and organizational skills
Education, Knowledge, and Experience
· Craftsman training or comparable education
· Experience of operations, financial budgeting and similar management duties
· Knowledge of general maintenance
· Good computer skills
· Good English skills, both written and verbal
· Experience with and comfort working in multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is an advantage
We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself. This starts on you first day. You will receive an extensive, well-prepared onboarding period, followed by a function-specific development track of one year. You will be guided by our organization and an experienced coworker, that will teach you the specialist knowledge of our advanced equipment. On an annual basis, you will create a personal development plan so your professional and personal development are always top of mind.
Our informal culture offers you the opportunity to take your own responsibilities and show initiatives. .
Schneidemaschinen für die Lebensmittelindustrie
Mehr als 70 Jahre familiengeführt - seit 2020 Teil der internationalen Marel-Gruppe
7000 Mitarbeitende weltweit
500 davon am Standort Oberlahr
Vollzeit und unbefristet
40 Stunden / Woche
(+49) 2685 / 944-417