Better slicing technology, new design, less weight: The new SIRIUS+
As a table model, the SIRIUS+ stands out not only on account of its compact size. The universal bread slicer features a durable, yet lightweight construction as well as the revolutionary, clever hygiene design.
The lower weight is not the only difference between the SIRIUS+ and its predecessor
SIRIUS, but also the optimised slicing technology for better placement and bagging of the slices. Best ergonomics thanks to optimum insertion height.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Universal bread slicing machine: Slices all types of bread up to a length of 400 mm (fresh from the oven)
- Round loaves up to 330 mm diameter can be halved and sliced without problems
- Table model: compact design, e.g. also suitable for vending vans/mobile bakeries (or optionally with movable support frame for the shop area)
- Very easy cleaning thanks to additional crumb slots in the bread removal area
- Significantly less cleaning effort thanks to omission of blade oiling
- Variable slice thickness, loaf halving with subsequent slicing
- Maximum ergonomics through new optimum insertion height
- Robust and still lightweight: the SIRIUS+ is designed for durability to the last detail
- Maximum service life of the circular blade thanks to in-house blade manufacturing (nanoBlade); easy blade cleaning without dismantling